Sign In | Join Free | My himfr.com
Home > Public Hand Dryer >

Wall Mounted Public 1000w 50hz Hand Dryer With Over Heating Protection

Shenzhen Fengjie Bathroom Co, .Ltd
    Buy cheap Wall Mounted Public 1000w 50hz Hand Dryer With Over Heating Protection from wholesalers
     
    Buy cheap Wall Mounted Public 1000w 50hz Hand Dryer With Over Heating Protection from wholesalers
    • Buy cheap Wall Mounted Public 1000w 50hz Hand Dryer With Over Heating Protection from wholesalers

    Wall Mounted Public 1000w 50hz Hand Dryer With Over Heating Protection

    Ask Lasest Price
    Payment Terms : T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal, Other
    Certification : CE, RoHS
    Supply Ability : 500 Piece / Day
    Delivery Time : 5 to 25 days after deposit
    Brand Name : Forge
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Wall Mounted Public 1000w 50hz Hand Dryer With Over Heating Protection

    Wall mounted public 1000W 50HZ hand dryer with over heating protection

    Construction

    Hand dryer cover shall be a one-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy paint and fastened to a wall plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts. Hand dryer wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes, one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring. All internal hand dryer parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements. Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.

    Mechanism

     
    Hand dryer motor shall be a series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 HP / 20, 000 RPM) which provides air velocity of 16, 000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 14, 000 LFM at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet). Hand dryer heating element (1000 W) is constructed of Nichrome wire and mounted inside the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat, which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of up to 135°F (57°C) at a 72°F (22°C) ambient room temperature at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet). Hand dryer Control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under the air outlet. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed.

    Technical specifications:

    FB-502 Series

    Voltage

    220V~/50Hz

    Rated power

    1000W

    Current

    5.5A

    Water splash proof

    IP X1

    Blowing volume

    23m3h

    Air speed

    30m /s

    Product Dimension

    280*270*225 MM

    Unit weight

    3.5kg

    Carton Meas

    640*580*500mm

    Package

    4PCS(11.5kg)


    Payment Terms

    L/C,   T/T

    Minimum Order

    1000pcs

    Lead Time / Delivery Time

    15 Day(s)

    Sample Available

    YES

    Delivery Details

    30% deposit by TT before production. The other 70% by T/T against the copy of B/L.

    FOB Port

    Guangzhou

    Loading Info

    We can deliver the goods to any port of Shenzhen free of charge.Factory located in Shenzhen and convenient to deliver to any port of Shenzhen.

    Packing Info

    1pcs/box; 4pcs/ctn; 64*5cm/ctn; 30.8kgs/ctn

    Target Market(s)

    Quality Wall Mounted Public 1000w 50hz Hand Dryer With Over Heating Protection for sale
    Inquiry Cart 0
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    To: Shenzhen Fengjie Bathroom Co, .Ltd
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)